I am a big fan of motivational speeches and I find they really help and resonate deeply with me when I am working towards a goal in my life.
Today I wanted to share Les Brown – It’s not over until you win.
Les Brown is an American motivation speaker and in this speech he goes over some key points that really strike a chord with me .
- Someone’s opinion of you doesn’t have to become a reality – I like this message as it says that no matter what people want to label you as, doesn’t mean it is true. That is THEIR opinion of you which they are entitled to of course, but it doesn’t make it true.
- Someone who believes in you, can change your life – In Les’s case it was a high school teacher who had the belief in him and in term made him believe in himself. You come across people in your life who will inspire you and motivate you to do better.
- It ain’t over until you win – Les is telling you not to give up, keep working towards your goal.
- You are already doing something most people are not – Just by chasing your goal and working towards it you are already doing something that a lot of people do not do. How many people do you know who are unhappy with their job, or want to do something, but are doing nothing to work towards it?
- Don’t stop running towards your dream – You WILL get there eventually, you will overcome the issues you are facing, hard times are not here to stay and things will get better if you just keep working.
I hope you enjoy this speech as much as I do.
Whatever your goal is, keep working, you will get there.