Great news, the details of the West Atlantic Cadet Scheme 2016 have been made available.
This is one of the better schemes out there as West Atlantic fund your training, then when you are ready to fly the line you pay them back 50% of the cost.
There are a few entry requirements that you must meet to be eligible.
- You must hold an EASA Private Pilots License.
- You must hold a class 1 medical.
- You must have a full and clean EU driving license with the right to drive a motor vehicle in the UK.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
There are also two things that they prefer that you have which are –
- Have a night rating.
- Have 50 hours total time.
Applications go live on the 18th July and close on the 29th July.
You can find out more on the West Atlantic website.